Want to Drive for Bama Ride?
Read our requirements and if you meet them, fill out our application below and someone will get back to you!
Thank you for your interest in wanting to drive for Bama Ride. All of our drivers must meet the following requirements to be considered.
- Must be at least 20 years old
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
- Must have a CLEAN driving record (NO TICKETS OR AT-FAULT ACCIDENTS)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test
- Must have a working smartphone with a service plan and data
- Must be willing to work at least twice a week
- Must be willing to work some gamedays
Do you meet all these requirements? Great! Click the link below to fill out your Bama Ride application.
*Bama Ride LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, leave of absence, training, etc. Bama Ride LLC makes employment decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.